9. My husband is watching his new favorite show, Jerseylicious. I'm not even kidding.
8. My son went to sleep at 6:30 tonight. Which can only mean he will wake up at 4:30 in the morning.
7. My daughter tried to bite my belly button in the bathtub. In case you are wondering, I do not have an outie. She is very talented and slightly odd.
6. I am fairly certain that there are Peanut M&M's with the chocolate sucked off of them laying on my kitchen table. And no, they aren't mine.
5. I am fairly certain that I will find Peanut M&M's with the chocolate sucked off of them somewhere else in my house in the next 24 hours or so.
4. I tried to talk romantic to my husband on facebook chat and he made a face at me. Burn...
3. I tried to cut my toenails with a pair of baby nail clipers tonight.
2. I don't recommend trying to cut your toe nails with a pair of baby nail clipers.
1. I tried again with the facebook chat with my husband, and he gave me a look that made it clear that Jerseylicious is not to be interrupted. Double burn...